GetCertifiedonline is een handelsnaam van GetCertified Opleidingen BV gevestigd in Arnhem,
Janspoort 1 -2de etage.
The purpose of this policy is to inform you about the personal information that we collect, how the information is used, with whom information may be shared, how can you access and change any personal information that we hold about you, security procedures that are in place to protect the data and ways to contact us.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect, store and use the following information:
- Name and contact information such mobile or landline number, including email address and in some cases, your billing details and general financial and credit information.
- Demographic information such as postcodes, preferences, interests
- Information about your computer including your IP address, browser type, operating system etc. to track our website traffic but that which does not identify you personally.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys
and / oroffers. Please note that the above such information may be collected via various ways when you register yourselves with our website, request any information, participate in surveys, promotions or any other feature of this website. the information might be collected by using common online collection methods like web browser cookies and other common tools. Moreover, we collect information via third parties like social media websites (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn etc.) that you connect to may give us information about you. Further
The data is collected by us when you visit this website,
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We may use your personal information to:
- We may use your personal information to:
- To respond to your questions and requests.
- To provide you with access to certain areas and features of this website.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- To administer our website.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information including the businesses of carefully selected third parties which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or fax or mail.
- We may use the information to
customisethe website according to your interests.
DISCLOSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents
suppliers so far as necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. For the and avoidanceof doubt, we may need to disclose personal information to our training providers and awarding bodies (such as AAT, IASSC, PeopleCert etc.) in order to facilitate your enrolment in your chosen training course.
- In some cases where you have indicated to us that you require financial assistance, we may collect your personal information about you including financial and credit information to pass on to e-Careers preferred credit suppliers for loan
- Furthermore, we may share and disclose your personal information to third party contractors who perform services for us including
and maintenance of Learning Management Systems (LMS) and any other Information System. management
- Where your data is shared with third party suppliers, we take reasonable steps to ensure that these individuals
organizations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information. and / or
- We may disclose your personal information to the extent that we are required to do so by law and/or in connection with any current or future legal proceedings.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
All registered users can access their profile at any time and update it to keep the information accurate, complete and up to date at all times. However, non-registered users can request us to provide you with the access to your personal information unless there is an exception which applies under the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection Act 1998. If we deny such access, we will inform you’re the reason behind it.
We may recover reasonable admin costs incurred in providing you access to the requested information.
To request access to your personal information, kindly contact at email@example.com
If the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete or no longer up to date, or wish for your details to be removed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can take necessary steps to address the matter or discuss alternative options with you.
e-Careers acts as a “data processor” under GDPR regulations.
SECURITY OF THE INFORMATION
We at GetCertified Opleidingen BV are committed to ensuring your information is secure and for this
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyses the traffic and knows when you visit a particular website. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
If a provision of this policy is determined by the court or other competent authority to be unenforceable, the other provisions of this policy will continue in effect.